After you’ve checked out the packages we offer and are ready to begin your project, send us a message using the contact tab, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours with current availability and an estimated project start date. Once confirmed and approved by you, we’ll send you an invoice and questionnaire to fill out to provide us with any web information we need from you, and then we’ll get to work on your project.
The Full Customization Process
If you’re interested in the Full Customization option, here’s what you can expect during the design process…
- Upon booking our services, 50% payment is required. After payment is received, I will send you a survey with several questions that will help me get to know a little about you and your business, as well as your design style preferences.
- After you have completed the questionnaire, I will contact you with any questions, we’ll chat about design ideas, and then I’ll get started.
- Once the design process is started, I will be quietly working behind the scenes, and you can expect to see the first design draft with a week. This draft will be the basic layout of the site with fonts, colors, and placeholders for images and dummy text. After you have received your first draft, you will sit down and go through the website page by page and make some notes as to the revisions you would like made. **Wordpress customization includes 3 design revisions**
- A few days after I receive your revision requests you will see a second draft. This design will include the requested changes as well as any text you have provided for the site. Once again, you will review the site, make a note of any changes and we will be in contact regarding additional design tweaks.
- From there I will make any additional revisions needed and you will see a third draft. By this point we should pretty much be on the right track and you’ll be seeing a nearly completed design, however, you’ll have one final opportunity to request changes.
- Once I receive those final revision requests, I will make the last changes, present your final design, and the site will be tested/viewed on multiple platforms.
- After everything is finalized, you pay the remaining balance, and will receive any .psd design files used in designing your site so you can update content easily in the future if desired. When we’re finished, your site will be 100% complete and ready to show off to your clients!